Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Some upcoming classes...

I'm out on the road again. Feels like a song.  Maybe i should take up singing :)   OR NOT.

Anyway, I'm here on the East Coast working on CHA stuff and teaching some classes.

I'm very excited to be teaching at some new stores as well as some of the ones i love coming back to!

I'll be at Kept Creations tomorrow.  Excited to meet Kim. I've talked to her several times but never had the pleasure of meeting her.  Teaching a fun Mixed Media Canvas class there...  If you're in the area of Whitman Massachusetts...come join us!!!



Then i'm also at Eclectic Paperie.  Cannot wait to meet another Kim :)  Talked to her on the phone also but never had the chance to meet her YET. She sounds like a hoot!!  I'm teaching two classes there.  She is located in New Hampshire

  

Come join us....

If you are in New Jersey and want to play with me (well you know what i mean) then come to Scrappers Cove and do some fun christmas projects!!!

 

hope to see you at some of these stores!!!

Keep checking back for more updates with additional stores that i will be teaching at.

peace!

~S


1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed your class today at Eclectic Papiere. Love your products and I will buying and using them. Thank you again for a great class.
    Marilyn Mae from Maine

    ReplyDelete

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters