Saturday, October 12, 2013

Blogger I am not

I try hard to blog.

I mean well.

 I just always set it aside to do later. later never comes.

 So many things have happened that i wouldn't even know where to start at this point. Lets just start with the one thing that is keeping me crazy busy.... well ok there are 2 things.

My amazing grandson Reef
 
He was born on May 17th. He was perfect and my beautiful daughter did amazing.  She is such a good mama! But i always knew she would be.

My Companies

  




They are both doing awesome.  Art Anthology has grown beyond my wildest dreams and Basically Bare has been rebranded and we're getting that up and going.  I'm very blessed to have been given the opportunities that i've been given.  So grateful.

Then of course there is the rest of life.

Ups and downs, good and bad.

Recently I was allowed to see my granddaughter after 3 years.  She is the sweetest little girl and i LOVED spending time with her.
 

I was hesitant to let her into my heart. She was taken away from us once before and that was deeply heartbreaking.  Her mother promised it would never ever happen again.  That made me happy.  We spent a lot of time together and had a ton of fun. 

But once again, we don't get to see her. :( 
Taken away again abruptly
Totally broke my heart.
Someday maybe I will understand.
But for now... I don't.
We are her family.
We love her.
We would NEVER do anything to hurt her.
She deserves to know us just as much as we deserve to know her.

I put my faith in God that things will change someday.  Until then i just look at the memories we had those short 6 weeks and know that someday we will make more.


peace and love...

~S

3 comments:

  1. Stayce...this is breaking my heart for you and your family. So not fair.
    I love you.
    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope things get better with seeing the children. congrats on all new business happenings. I loved having you at my store ...i was delivering my baby and couldnt meet you! lol, but my customers LOVED you =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You blog when you need to blog. And, that's okay. I hope your granddaughter's mother matures real soon and sees that the more people in her daughter's life that love her, the better.
    ~All the best...

    ReplyDelete

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters