Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Overwhelming...

I can't believe my trip to Italy is right around the corner.  I'm so excited!!

I'm nervous to be debuting my new company but i know it is going to be amazing.  I have the best business partner in the world.

Italy...WOW!

Art Anthology...WOW!

so many wows.

Its crazy how many things happen and how fast they happen.

I feel a little overwhelmed at the amount of stuff we need to get done but i have faith that we will get through this. There are always going to be bumps but we are put together for a reason and all things will work out as they are meant to be.

Its amazing the amounts of well wishes we've received regarding Art Anthology. We are incredibly blessed to have so many wonderful people in our corner. I feel bad for some of them because they feel put in the middle. I'm sorry that they have to feel that way. I wish they felt comfortable enough to have to not sneak around to talk to us out of fear of childless retaliation. :(  boo

well there is no bursting my bubble.

Life rocks!!!

as a good friend of mine always used to say...

Living the dream!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you Stayce! I know you will rock this company! :) Can't wait to spend time with you in Italy! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip! Since you taught the class at Crop Paper Scissors in Waco I have taken everything you have taught and run with it! I'm only missing your gel and can not wait for it to arrive at the stores I shop!

    I am equally excited for you about Art Anthology and living your dream! I know and fully understand living the dream of opening your own business. We as small business owners drive our economy! I hope in the near future you will take your ability as a designer and produce some lines of paper! I love the deep rich tones of your work! The key to success in business is being passionate, wake each morning and "work" your business, never slack off, and dream big!

    My husband and my dream was to return to a farm. Our oilfield business allowed it. Now Larry and I want our 276 acres and 100 head to grow to 8000 acres owned and 1200 head of cattle selling farm raised beef to high end restaurants in Texas. We are about to lease another 1500 acres this fall which will take us to just over 1800 acres. I'm sure we will reach that goal because we never stop working the dream!

    ReplyDelete

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters