Monday, July 30, 2012

Overwhelmed...

Lately i've been feeling so overwhelmed that it is debilitating! I feel like i'm at a complete standstill and can't breath, think or even function.  Everything is coming at me from different directions and i don't know where to start. I want to just sit and do nothing but cry.

The "stuff" isn't bad stuff.  Some of it is absolutely amazing stuff. But its stuff just the same.

But i'm a big girl and i'm a strong girl and i can do this.  Its just stuff.  Stuff can be tackled. I just need a starting point and need to go from there. 

so i'm off to do the stuff. I will NOT get sucked into the computer bliss and I will get "stuff" done today!!!

Hope everyone has an amazing day!  





3 comments:

  1. Been there before Stayce!! Praying you will get the energy to work through it! If I lived in CA, I'd come help you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-(
    I know I'm in FL but if I can help you with any "stuff" I will. Just ask.
    Luv ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep...stuff is stuff. Just stuff. Im here for you girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters