Tuesday, July 31, 2012

breathing again....

whew!

meltdown averted

head is back in a good place

that was scary

i played with this today

it put me back in my happy place and i know everything will be ok

 

We leave for vacation on Saturday. I think its the first time that i can remember not being excited to go on vacation.  I don't know why i'm not excited. I should be. We're going to Hawaii. I was really looking forward to our other vacation that we cancelled but beggars can't be choosey.  That vacation can take place next time. It just wasn't meant to be. Sometimes owning your business gets in the way of the fun stuff. But it feeds the fam and such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters