Monday, June 18, 2012

Time Flies

We always hear the phrase ... time flies. You sort of pass it off as a cliche and go on with your business.

This school year was a big year in my house.

My youngest daughter is moving on to middle school

My youngest son is moving on to high school
and
My middle daughter just graduated high school.

UGH...where did the time go?



Congratulations my beautiful children. You guys rocked it!!! I can't wait to see where the future takes you!!

I love you more than life!!!



2 comments:

  1. Congrats girlie! How did they grow up so fast??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time sure does fly! I remember when each of them was born...seems like just the other day... We wish Kelcee, Devin and Lexi the best of everything life has to offer!

    ReplyDelete

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters