Thursday, June 14, 2012

do not drive and read this one...

You might just end up in an accident, so pull over first. Are you are pulled over and sitting down? My class calendar is up to date through August and I am committed to keeping it up to date. I may need a little help from a friend but it will get done!

So far in July, I will be in Mattoon, IL, Bloomington, IL, Moline, IL, Monroe, WI, Baraboo, WI, Elmhurst, IL, Mukwonago, WI, and hoping to be in Cedar Rapids, IA and Fon Du Lac, Wi as well. Will update the calendar as I finalize with each store.

Have tons of classes being scheduled for a 9 day teaching tour going through Louisiana, Alabama, Texas and maybe even Arkansas.  I am so looking forward to seeing past students as well as meeting new ones. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to teach at so many amazing stores and look forward to meeting each and everyone of you.

If you have any recommendations on where you would like to see me next just drop an email to sdewid@me.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters