Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Fun new classes

I was so inspired at CHA that i've done nothing but create since i got back. I've done 2 mini album classes and 3 layout classes. I've never done layout classes!

Here are some sneak peeks at a few classes coming up...

 I will call this "Life". Its a mini canvas album. Lots of fun techniques in it! I'm teaching this class at Rocky Mountain Memories in Estes Colorado on February 17 at 1:30pm. Give the store a call if you will be in the area! 970.577.1415

 This gorgeous class is also a Canvas mini album. Fun Techniques and a cute album to have and to hold!!  This class will be taught at Scrap 2 It in Fort Collins Colorado on February 18th at 10am. Call Ranea and she'll get you setup!!! 970.797.2174

 This is a sneak peek of a layout class that will be offered at Scrapbooking made Simple in Santa Clarita Ca on March 3, 2012. I will also be teaching the Birdcage Mini Album there!!  Give Stacey a call at 661.298.1112

3 comments:

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters