Saturday, January 1, 2011

Its a new year!

I'm so excited to start out 2011 in a good place. There were a few rough spots in 2010 and i hate to say it but i'm not sad to see it go :)  I'm looking forward a wonderful year. 


So far...I think i have a pretty good start. We brought sketch home from the hospital and he is resting comfortably (or somewhat). He doesn't walk much and his left side has more nerve damage than the right. only time will tell. I'm just glad he is alive.


January 11th starts my Brave Girls Soul Restoration online class.  Can't wait for that.  I have been fortunate enough to have met Melody at CHA before and i got to meet her again a couple of weeks ago and Seaside Soiree. This class is going to be AMAZING.


13 days until NYC.  Incredibly excited.


Glad to have you 2011!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters