Saturday, September 5, 2009

Classes, classes and more classes....

I've been so very busy since I got back from vacation.  I don't even know where to start.

My grandbaby is due anyday now.  Can you say MORE excited than Christmas?! Oi.  its killing me.  I so cannot wait to hold that sweet smelling little girl.  Come on Isabella...we're ready for you.

I helped Kelcee cram 5 classes into 6 weeks so she can get into Mater Dei.  Prayers please :)  She's more excited about school now than i have ever seen her.  I sooo hope she gets in.

I'm also now one of 3 Girl Scouts of Orange County's service unit managers.  Crazy .... i know!

We started school this week.  YAY!

I also joined the alter server ministry at church.

I just finished (or am finishing up i should say) 4 classes to teach for the holiday season.  I have 6 stores lined up :) woohooooo..... watch for a class near you.

Here are some sneak peeks of them..

Advent sneak Boo sneakHallow house sneakThankful sneak

Watch my schedule for a class near you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters