Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June?

Where did June come from?


i completely lost May once my grandma became sick. Now here we are in June. WOW.

Well grams is here with me now resting peacefully. I'm trying to muster up enough courage to do something with her ashes but i haven't been able to just yet.  My grams used to love to sit in my front yard and just watch the kids, the neighbors and just about anything that passed by. So what i would like to do is bury some of her ashes where she used to sit and buy her a pretty bench to put over them. That way she will forever be watching over us.  I miss my grams.  Must change the subject now though...i can feel that i'm gonna cry....

7 days of school left. UGH. What will we do? The kids are going camping with the inlaws for a week. Never saw that coming. They're excited though.  We have a vacation planned for July and a possible camping trip somewhere in there.

Been working on assignments for CHA and that is always fun. Wish i were going but i scheduled my vacation at the same time :(  Can't change it now.  Its been feeling good to scrap.  it feels different and I can't figure out why but i like it.

I signed up for a rockin new class by Suzy Plantamura at Scrapbook Oasis.  I love her mini books.  Maybe I'll take the 2nd one too. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters