Saturday, June 20, 2009

boring blogger...

I come here everyday and then leave. I don't ever know what to say. I feel like my life is pretty mundane...but here i am :)

anything new?  no.  Kids are out of school (jury is still out on that), we made fresh apricot jam and homemade tamales.  I'm trying to grow tomatoes and do bits of work around the house.  Told you i was boring.

I am selling a bunch of extra stuff though.  You can go to Memory Creators and pick up all my leftovers for 30% off retail prices.  I need it out of here.  Use the code facebook to get the discount.

Does anyone read this? If you do...leave me a comment and I will draw a name on June 28th for a RAK. Not sure what it will be. Maybe a set of cute clear stamps :)

how now brown cow :)

peace out homey



6 comments:

  1. I read it, but I don't scrap! lol. I gave ALL of my scrapbooking stuff to an auction to benefit Batten's Disease, which a friend's son died from. It just wasn't for me...I'll leave the scrapbooking in the family to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog. I am off to check out the deals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read, sorry I don't comment much or at all. I don't think that your life sounds boring..... you seem to be doing a lot of things as well as having to deal with a lot of difficulties in the past several months. Hang in there......
    Off to check out the deals....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here from time to time. Just don't always leave a comment. I will try to so you know we are here.
    God Bless Your Day

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy your blog. Thanks for doing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm new to your blog! I love the beach pictures. You have a wonderful trip to look forward to. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters