Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Grandma....

I love you.  I will miss you!


You've been gone now for 24 hours and i still can't grasp the fact that you are really gone. I think i've been naive all these years in thinking i would never lose my grandma. I know that you are in peace. I know that Casey is with you.  I know you're with Marsha and papa. But damnit, I don't know how to get along without you. :(  Sometimes I think i'm ok and will be fine then BAM...i'm not and i don't know what i'm going to go.

You meant the world to me and i'm not sure how my life would've turned out had you not been in it. Thank you for all that you've done for me, thank you for the unconditional love and thank you for just being you.

I will miss you more than anyone knows.

I love you.

peace out homey, i'll see you on the flip side.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters