Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Angelic....

I was so excited to see the new paper pad that Christine Adolph designed. INCREDIBLE!  Couldn't wait to work with it. I finally managed to get my hands on one and this layout just flowed sooo smoothly for me.  Here is a bit of info about it...


New South Seas Paper Pad!

Christine Adolph popular Tidepools collection is now available in a specialty paper pad.  Each pad contains 25 sheets - 4 silver foil papers, 4 copper foil papers, 1 diecut punchout page 6 double-sided papers and 12 pattern papers.  Look for this beautiful paper pad collection in stores now.


IMG_5424



3 comments:

  1. Stayce this is a beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stayce this is just precious! Awesome work girl!

    ReplyDelete

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters