Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's a girl!!!

Jeni (Derek's (my oldest son) girlfriend) went to the dr today for something else and they offered her an ultrasound :)  Her dr told her they were pretty positive its a girl.  so yay!  I'm excited.


I'm having some "me" time right now.  We're on spring break so the 2 youngest kids are home so i have no me time whatsoever.  Jimmy got some movie preview tickets and he took the kids to see G-force.  YAY.  Of course it would be more productive if i got off facebook but ya know....you sure get sucked in.

here are some more pictures of our trip...

Zip Lining in Costa Rica with my friend Jodi

Cruise09 072 
away i go.....
Cruise09 078

The whole gang....
Cruise09 097

Cruise09 053
Cruise09 064

so that is Costa Rica for now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters