Sunday, April 19, 2009

ga-horgous day here in Huntington Beach!!

The sun was shining, a nice ocean breeze and the air was warm.  We hung around the house, did yard work, watched the kids in the hose, read a little about my camera (since I am taking Karen Russells class, i figured i needed to get my moneys worth) and made a nice dinner.  It was a fabulous day.  Tomorrow should be more of the same.  I think just a wee bit hotter.


I found out yesterday that my sister in law is moving back to Cali.  I can feel the joy now.  She was a thorn in my marriage when she lived here before, then she moved and things got sooo much better. Its been about 6 or 7 years maybe.  now she's coming back. UGH.  Hopefully divorce isn't in my future. Time will tell.

Time for some pictures from Belize....someday i'll get through all my photos.  I had some printed. 670 to be exact.  lol  Some were from Easter though.

here ya go...

Sunrise in Belize
IMG_3150 

Cruise09 192
fruit vendors

IMG_3161
Altun Ha Mayan Ruins

IMG_3194

IMG_3218

IMG_3156

IMG_3198


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters