Saturday, February 28, 2009

What else? Is February over yet?

i mean seriously!


my husband lost his job


my son's girlfriend is pregnant, he's only 22 and she's 25 (i'm excited but they definitely aren't ready)


I slipped and fell and tore my hip flexor muscle and now i have to have physical therapy and may not be the same for years


my ex-husband got diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer


one of my daughters best friends died this morning (this was the boy i wanted her to marry :( )


GO AWAY FEBRUARY!  GOOD RIDDENCE



5 comments:

  1. So so sorry stayce that you are having such a crappy few weeks. Sending hugs and my prayers for some good news for all of these life changes.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that things have been so tough for you. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. You know I love you...I'm here if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I am so sorry. I will keep you guys in my prayers. We love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my.... things sound horrible. I am so sorry. I will be praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there, Stayce!!!!
    Things will get better!!!!
    Sending big hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters