Thursday, February 5, 2009

HOLY Grandma!

Anyone that knows me knows that i LOVE babies!  I mean seriously LOVE babies. Probably why i have 5. Well mine are all growing up and Jimmy (gotta love him) had me tied up. I knew being a grandparent would be in my somewhat near future but i seriously didn't think it would be THIS year.


My oldest son Derek (although not by his own choice) decided he was going to bless me with a grandbaby. The baby is due September 16th and i couldn't be more excited. :)  Jeni let me go with her to her first dr's appt yesterday and they did an ultrasound so i got to see our new little peanut. Derek is hanging in there...i think he's getting more and more excited as the reality sets in.


here is the ultra sound picture:




N652796450_1496649_4102

 


so you'll be seeing lots of my new baby :)



3 comments:

  1. Aw! Congrats! There's always a new baby in our family too. They're so stinkin' cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That is awesome, my friend! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you g-ma and to Derek and Jeni!

    ReplyDelete

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters