Friday, January 23, 2009

omg, omg, omg....

i'm so excited!!


First...my bud Cheryl is flying in NOW...as i type :) and i get to pick her up at the airport tonight. I can't wait. She is the absolute sweetest.


Second...we usually can't share what we've done for the catalog or booth until CHA is over, unless it goes on the blog. Today i ran across this Memories Layout that i did for Karen's new line Narratives Sepia on HER BLOG.  That is such a freakin honor!!!! I also worked with the Lilly lane and that is soooo yummy!!!!  what fun.


Third...I got a bracelet i've been wanting...


Main  Its awesome!  Stop by Brighton and find out where you can get yours. They donate $5 of each sale between now and Feb 14th to a charity that you choose out of 5 or 6. THEY ROCK.




and its the weekend and time for Friday fill-ins....


1. Oh, I am so Excited today!

2. You should embrace changes, big and little.

3. During lent, I sacrifice.  I really wanted to say during sex... I.... but chickened out :)

4. WTF? are you kidding me???

5. Right now I'd like to be having a margarita and mexican food!

6.  Today my ipod touch is my favorite gadget.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing Cheryl, tomorrow my plans include doing make and takes at the Creative Imaginations pre-party and Sunday, I want to watch Devin play basketball but i have to work at CHA.


peach out homies...enjoy life!



4 comments:

  1. Whew! Started in the CHA fun today! I'll fill you in tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and YOU ToTaLLy Rocked!!! i'd play by your side ANY day!
    we're going to rock the hall the next few days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at CHA, my friend! I wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stayce, I had the best time hanging with you! Thank you so so much for picking me up at the airport, helping me out with all the stupid stuff i forgot and for mostly just being your adorable self!
    You rock!

    ReplyDelete

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters