Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!! It's 2009!

I cannot believe it is 2009. As they say....time flies.


I'm glad 2008 is over. It wasn't a bad year,  but it was a year of a few scary things but overall i'd have to say it wasn't that bad.  The worst for me of 2008 was Derek severing his arm. if we can survive that we can survive anything!  


2009 is a year of change and a year of goodness!


I can't wait.


I will be making a list of things i'd like to change. not resolutions but things i want to change. i'll post it later.


Have a great New Years Day!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Just wanted to wish you and your family a very blessed a happy new year!
    -Karen

    ReplyDelete

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters