Monday, January 12, 2009

Glory Glory...its a great day

Its an absolutely glorious day!


The sun is shining, its 85 degrees, ALL the kids are healthy and in school, Jimmy nailed a big job (go honey) , I got my car back (tranny went out in Jimmy's suburban so he took my car) the ipod is cranked up and i'm rockin the CHA projects wih the garage door wide open (my garage is converted into my scrap room but the door opens ) :)


Doesn't get any better than that!!!


Hope you're having a great day too!



2 comments:

  1. Must be nice... It's currently 24 degrees here in Michigan and snowing. Yuck. Wanna trade?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, now you are really making me jealous! It is going to be 5 below zero here this week. I'd even take a few degrees from your high of 85!

    ReplyDelete

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters