Thursday, January 22, 2009

coming up for air...

i've been buried under a sea of CHA projects and kitting make and takes.  I'm done for the day, one last project to do tomorrow then its off to the show.  I'm working the pre-party with my buddy Cheryl and i can't wait until she comes to town.  While she's here she will be teaching some rockin classes!!! 


 She is going to be teaching two classes in my the San Diego area...Cool Scrapbooks in Poway. The photo below is the Poway class....how cute is this book???


Remember v2 


Your a Star v1

And  this little beauty is being offered at Ever After in Vista...

You won't want to miss either of these fabulous classes!!!

 

I will also be at the Creative Imaginations booth during CHA, i'm not sure which shifts yet but come on by and say hello!

 

i'm going to bed now...i'm wiped!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters