Friday, January 16, 2009

Bowling and blogging...

Lexi got invited to a birthday party today after school.  Yes...it was a bowling party. Its been years since i've bowled. Devin and I bowled on our own lane while 40 little girls screamed and bowled next to us.  Poor Michelle...she MUST be pulling her hair out about now. lol  Devin and i had fun.  We hit a few strikes, we hit a few 0's but it was FUN! 


Now i'm resting and finishing up my Creative Imaginations projects for CHA. NOthing like a little scrap therapy. Gotta love it


Creative Imaginations is  looking for some feedback on all the fabulous new CHAW product sneak peeks on the Creative Imaginations blog. We would love to hear from you, so if you have a moment drop over and post a comment.

http://creativeimaginations.typepad.com/

Thanks everyone!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I went and took a peak at CI. Fun stuff! I posted them on our site so all the girls can see, too.
    ~Robin
    www.SoCalScrap.us

    ReplyDelete
  2. CI always has such cute stuff...I'm off to check their blog out.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters