Saturday, December 13, 2008

Friday Fill-ins (on Saturday)

1. Friends make life interesting.


2. Good health; it's a blessing.


3. I'm ready for a fabulous new year.


4. Farenheit or Versace is one of my favorite perfumes or aftershaves or smells.


5. The oldest ornament I have is one i received when Derek was born, it says "baby's first Christams, 1986".


6. Take some bacardi limon, bacardi razz, sugar, water, lemon juice, lime juice and fresh raspberries, mix it all together and you have the best rockin Raspberry Lemon Drops!!! (thanks Buca di Beppo for turning me on to those)


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the nutcracker ballet, tomorrow my plans include baking cookies for a cookie exchange and Sunday, I want to cook prime rib



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters