Tuesday, November 25, 2008

unbelievable

Its the end of November. Thanksgiving is in 2 days, where has the time gone? Christmas is 29 days away and i'm soooo NOT ready.


So who saw Twilight and what did you think?  I saw it and i enjoyed it. It was a fast forward version of the book (but what movie written from a book isn't?). I didn't like the Edward they chose in the beginning but as the movie progressed i loved him more and more. I love the chemistry between he and Bella. I had butterflies in my tummy throughout the whole movie.


I also saw Bolt on Sunday with Jimmy and the kids. It was a cute movie with a sweet story.


life is pretty much the same right now...kids are all fine


life is good.....



1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that all is well, my friend! Have a super Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters