Saturday, November 8, 2008

Slice Slice baby!!!

Back in January at the CHA show in Anaheim, Nicole and I each won a slice.  We were so excited.  They were suppposed to arrive sometime in June or July and of course there were delays and whatever. I began to think it would never come.  i was sitting in the garage with my boys and fedex pulls up and i know i didn't order anything. He hands me this little box and i saw a pretty green square logo with an M on it and I knew!!!!  Wooooooooooo hoooooooooo my slice has arrived.


I busted that baby out. The kit included 1 cartridge and they sent us a free spatula for the delay i guess. Its a pretty cool little dealy-O.  Can't wait to play with it some more. I'm not sure I'll do full on words or sentences but for an average diecut or shape or something i think it'll be great.


so slice slice baby!!!


3



1 comment:

  1. Congrats Stayce, how cool! =)

    So glad to hear too that your son is looking to be doing better, yikes...that's scary stuff!

    Hope you're having a great day!

    -Jen

    ReplyDelete

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters