Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm a loser!

No, not because i haven't updated my blog!!! But because i've lost 17lbs. :) yay me.
I feel really good. All my clothes are too big now :) and people are noticing. I'm so very excited. Its hard to diet but i'm sticking to it. The results are worth it. I'll post some before and after pictures later. I still want to lose 13 more lbs.


Martha at Scrapbook Deals 4U gave us a sneak peek today!!! You are NOT going to want to miss this kit.


Hometown-sneak2 How beautiful is this kit? The colors are so much fun and of course it is JAM packed. They go on sale October 1st. She is selling out every single month so you'd better get your move on!


We're back to school full swing. Its nice to have some time to myself again. Lexi is loving school, she joined choir and is singing for the first time in mass on Sunday. Its going to be so much fun. Devin is on the fence about school as usual. He wants to join water polo. We're pondering over that one. He has a bad habit of not following through. We'll see.  Kelcee LOVES high school. Its nice to see her so excited over school.


Anything else? hmm...Working on some stuff for CI but that is pretty much a daily basis these days and i LOVE every minute of it.


I have some fabulous classes coming up. I'll post some sneak peeks tomorrow when i can get a better picture :)


ok...off to scrap land......



1 comment:

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters