Monday, September 8, 2008

By golly....i think i found it!!!

My mojo has been missing for awhile now.


I thought maybe i could pull out of my rut by taking a class so i signed up for a class at Big Picture Scrapbooking and i haven't done much yet (yes, i'm already behind) but it did get me to make a journal that was needed for the class


 IMG_1909 


I love these papers from Little Yellow Bicycle. They were in my kit from Scrapbook Deals 4U this month. They were so much fun. The kit was STUFFED. I think they sell out pretty fast but if you get a chance get on over there and grab one! You won't regret it.


I also did a couple of cute layouts from the 2nd September kit at Scrapbook Deals 4U this


This was a warm and fun kit :)


Normal_IMG_1906   Normal_IMG_1907 


ok its time for dinner...i'm starving.  I love my real meals. My diet only gives me one REAL meal per day.



2 comments:

  1. Stayce, I just love your journal! That is SO PRETTY!!!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stayce! Thanks for visiting my blog!
    These layouts are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters