Sunday, August 3, 2008

leavin' on a cruise ship...

don't know if we'll be back again.  (sung in my bestest voice to leavin on a jet plane) :)


 3 more hours until my brother in law picks us up.


Before we part i had to do 1 more layout to help with my sanity. My littlest girl Lexi has been wound so tightly that she is making me truly insane. So a little scrappy therapy did me some good.


Here is another great layout from my Scrapbook Deals 4U August Kit.  I have to say i think this is my fave so far. Although i haven't opened my September kit yet, that could change my mind. :)


Sd4u-aug1


I hope you all have a great week. I know i will :)




peach out homies


Asta la Vista baybeeee



4 comments:

  1. Have a great time on your cruise!!!
    Love that layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout!
    Hope you have a fun and relaxing time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUUUUTE layout! love it! hope you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters