Wednesday, August 13, 2008

honey i'm home....

It feels good to be home even though I didn't want to come back.


We had an amazing vacation. Everything seemed to work out well. I was a bit nervous traveling with the whole family. 7 is not an easy number. No major fights, no kids throwing each other overboard...we survived :) As soon as i get my 1000+ photos organized i will start sharing.


Lots of catching up to do around here. I have some CI stuff to do for scrapfest :) Its nice to know you're needed and missed while you're gone :)  Love the phone calls bright and early Monday morning. I felt bad leaving and for the gals that had to pick up my stuff while i was gone but I was glad to be gone :)  Not sure its nice to have a ton to do once you get back but its a cool feeling to know you're appreciated. :) 


While i was gone Scrapbook Deals 4U started up another challenge.


With Summer Scrapfest quickly coming to a close, do you find yourselves wondering what we’ll be doing with our free time the rest of our summer nights without a fun, SD4U challenge?

Well, have no fear, because we’ve come up with a plan to keep you motivated and going strong!

Each week, beginning August 11th, alternating members of the design team will be posting different challenges! We’re calling it "10 Weeks of Fun", and it’s sure to be just that and a whole lot more! Make sure to stick around and join us, and you could be the lucky winner of the Grand prize of a Guest Designer spot for November plus $50 worth of product from the SD4U store! Other prizes will be awarded, too, and your participation as message board members will be crucial in choosing the winners!

The SD4U team is looking forward to all the fun, and we hope to have you join in!


I'll update with some pics later. My laundry pile is calling my name :(



1 comment:

  1. you are too funny! I hope you've gotten back to normal!!
    is that a picture of Derek surfing?

    ReplyDelete

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters