Sunday, June 15, 2008

golf?

i'd have never thought i'd watch golf on tv. Jimmy's brother Bobbe invited him to go to the US Open at Torrey Pines. Jimmy was absolutely beside himself.  He went on Thursday and again on Saturday. So of course I had to watch just in case i saw them.  I actually got into the game. i was hootin and hollaring and enjoying myself.  who'd have thought?  Now that Tiger tied the game there is a playoff round tomorrow. Jimmy is going again with Bobbe.  He is freakin so excited..  Like a kid before Christmas. So i guess I'll be watching again tomorrow. :)   Go TIGER!!!! (Jimmy wants Rocko to win because he's never won a Major tournament before and he is 45.)


Then we watched the Lakers.  YAY team!!! (sorry Cheryl) I hope the Lakers take it all the way baby.


Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there.  You rock!


Happy Birthday Bobbe.  We love you man.


it is way past my bedtime so off to bed i go....


peach out...damn....peacE out homies. (i shouldn't type when i'm tired)



1 comment:

  1. Hey chicky Mama!! Hope your summer is going wonderfully right now!!! I love summer in the city!! Be sure to check out my NEW blog as well as the regular one... :) Miss ya sweetie!
    La-

    ReplyDelete

 

Stayce DeWid Copyright © 2011 Designed by Katie Blogger Template Sponsored by My Little Monsters